UOB Ladys Solitaire Card, is issued by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co. It is Singapore’s first and only designer ladies card, that comes with exclusive privileges and benefits, to make ladies shopping experience much more fun.
UOB Ladys Solitaire Card Benefits
- Earn 10X UNI$ on shopping and taxi rides
- Enjoy free airport limousine rides and lounge access
- There free eCommerce protection
- Revel complimentary access to MasterCard Airport Experiences
- Get complimentary seat upgrades
- Offers unlimited Wi-Fi access at no added cost
- Exclusive privilege of MasterCard flight delay pass
- Take advantage of it’s free protection for your shopping
- Get in and enjoy complimentary travel insurance
- Enjoy MasterCard wine privileges
- Gives 20% off promotion room rates at Bayou Lagoon Park Resort. Valid until August 31 2018
- The Luxemburg Plan, converts luxury purchases of RM2,000 or more in a single receipt into a 0% instalment Plan for6 months or 12 months
- There’s 30% off Advance Facial Treatment at participating Jurlique outlets during your birthday month. Offer lasts till December 31st 2018.
UOB Ladys Solitaire Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee (Principal Card) – RM318
- Supplementary Card Fee – Free for first two cards, RM31.80
- Interest Rate – 15% p.a. to 18% p.a.
- Late Payment Fee – 1%, RM10
- Finance Charges (Retail Purchases) – 15%
- Finance Charges (Cash Advance) – 18%p.a.
- Cash Advance Fee – 5.3% or RM21.20
- Overseas Transaction Fee – 1%
- Interest Free Period – 20 days
- Card Replacement Fee – RM50.
How to Apply for UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
To apply for UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card, applicants must note the following criteria ;
- A minimum income of RM100,000 is needed
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Should posses a copy NRIC/MyKad, Current 3 month’s payslips, Current EA statement, Form B, Business Registration Certification /Form 9, 24, 49 and Last 6 months Bank statement.
- Only women can apply for and acquire this card.
How to Apply
- Scroll to UOB credit card application Webpage
- Now that you are on the webpage, fill out the following; Full name as in IC/Passport, Mobile number, Email address, NRIC No
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to complete the first phase of the application process.
How to Activate UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
To activate your newly acquired UOB Lady’s Solitaire Card,
- Scroll to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link
- Once the activation is complete, you can use your card
Activate your card, by calling at 1800 386 8188, 24-hour automated hotline
Activate your card at any ATM or branch closest to you
Activate your card by downloading UOB Mighty App at your Smart Phone and activate thru the app.
How to Login UOB Ladys Solitaire Card
- Scroll to UOB credit card login page
- On the fields provided, type in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
How to Recover UOB Ladys Solitaire Card Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /Password” link
- On the new page you are redirected to, read and agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Next, type in the following details; ID card no. /Passport no., ID issuing country, Date of birth, Branch code.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
How to Make UOB Ladys Solitaire Card Bill Payments
Use the following mediums to make your bill payment;
- InterBank Giro
- Phone Banking/ Internet Banking
- S.A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk/AXS
UOB Ladys Solitaire Card Customer Service Number
Call: +603-2612-3333 or Log at 1-800-888-990, to gain access to a customer care agent.