UOB Ladys Classic Card is issued by UOB . It is a card designed to cater for contemporary ladies in Malaysia. The card, offers cash back, up to the tune of 10%and up to 10X UNRinggit on a cardholders weekend purchases.
Card privileges are carefully crafted to suit you, with handy discounts on travel, shopping, groceries as well as beauty services and exclusively designed for women.
UOB Ladys Classic Card Benefits
- UOB Lady’s Classic, Charges no annual fee for the first year
- Cardholders, get exclusive privileges on fashion, beauty, and luxury purchases in form of cash back and reward points
- Offers cash back up to the tune of 10%and up to 10X UNRinggit on the cardholders weekend purchases
- With Fashion 10, cardholders can get 10%cash back on all weekend purchases if they spend a minimum qualifying amount of RM300 on the card. Cardholders, can get up to RM30 cashback every month through Fashion Ten
- Beauty Ten, offers cardholders 10X UNRinggit on all their beauty treatments and beauty purchases charged to the card, every Saturday and Sunday. Earnings are limited to 3,000 UNIRinggit per customer every month. LuxePay Plan, is designed to make a cardholders shopping experience easier, as it enables cardholders shop whenever they like, and pay later in easy instalments. Purchases of cardholders, like watches, bags, jewellery, shoes etc., can be paid off in 6 to 12 months’ instalment tenures at 0% interest rate. Luxury purchases of RM2,000 or more, are to charged on the card, to use the plan.
UOB Ladys Classic Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Waived for first year, thereafter RM72.08
- Supplementary Card Annual Fee – RM31.80
- Finance Charges (Retail Purchases) – 15%
- Finance Charges (Cash Advance) – 18% p.a.
- Cash Advance Fee – 5.3% or RM21.20
- Late Payment Charges – 1% or RM10
- Overseas Transaction Fee – 1%
- Interest Free Period – 20 days
- Card Replacement Fee – RM50
How to Apply for UOB Lady’s Classic Card
Applicants must note the following criteria.
- Applicant must be 21 years old
- Must have a minimum income of RM24,000
- Should posses a copy of NYC or Passport (front and back)
How to Apply
- Scroll to UOB credit card application Webpage
- Now that you are on the webpage, fill out the following; Full name as in IC/Passport, Mobile number, Email address, NRIC No
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to complete the first phase of the application process.
How to Activate UOB Lady’s Classic Card
To activate your newly acquired UOB Lady’s Classic Card,
- Scroll to https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/cards-usage/card-activation.page
- Tap on the “Activate Now” link
- Once the activation is complete, you can use your card
Activate your card, by calling at 1800 386 8188, 24-hour automated hotline
Activate your card at any ATM or branch closest to you
Activate your card by downloading UOB Mighty App at your Smart Phone and activate thru the app.
How to Login UOB Ladys Classic Card
- Scroll to UOB credit card login page
- On the fields provided, type in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
How to Recover UOB Ladys Classic Card Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username /Password” link
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Next, type in the following details; ID card no. /Passport no., ID issuing country, Date of birth, Branch code.
- Then, tap on the “Next” link to complete the first phase.
How to Make UOB Ladys Classic Card Bill Payments
Use the following mediums to make your bill payment;
- InterBank Giro
- Phone Banking/ Internet Banking
- S.A.M Machines / iNETS Kiosk/AXS
UOB Ladys Classic Card Customer Service Number
Call: +603-2612-3333 or Log at 1-800-888-990, to gain access to a customer care agent.