U S Bank Business Platinum Card is a rare Business Credit Card that offers 0% Introductory APR with no annual fee. The Business Platinum Card is issued by US Bank.
U S Bank Business Platinum Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoys 0% Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, variable APR currently 12.24% – 20.24%
- Enjoys fee charges on annual fee
- Cardholders earn are offer Free employee cards
- Enjoys Zero Fraud liability protection against authorized transactions anywhere at anytime
- Dedicated services provided by business specialists for consultation whenever you need it.
U S Bank Business Platinum Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles, After that, your APR will be 12.24% to 20.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account
- APR for Balance Transfer – 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles, After that, your APR will be 12.24% to 20.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account
- APR For Cash Advances – 26.24%
- Penalty APR and when it Applies – 29.99%
- Grace period – 24- 30 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Foreign Transaction fees – 2%
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance transfer – 3% or $5
- Cash Advance Fee –4% or $5
- Late Payment – up to $39
- Overdraft protection – None
- Returned Payment – up to $35
- Overlimit – $39
Criteria For Applying For U S Bank Business Platinum Card
- Applicants must be 18 and above
- Must have a valid Driver’s License ID, passport
- Must have a Social Security Number.
How To Apply For U S Bank Business Platinum Card
- On the Business edge page of the U. S bank credit cards, at www.us.bankedge.com
- choose your business and, click on the “Apply Now” button
- On the application page of U. S Bank at www.https://applications.usbank.com
- Key in your Business Information on the blank sheet page on the screen as seen.
- Business Information: Business Name as appear on cards, Name of Business, Business Tax ID
- Physical Address, Suite/Unit
- City, State, Zip Code
- Mail Delivery Address (Yes or No)
- Years at Address, Year Business Started, Business phone Gross Annual Sales, Legal Structure, Nature of Business Doing Business As,
- Is the doing business as address different from the business address? (Yes or No)
- Type of Industry, Country of Formation, Country of Primary Business Operations, Expected Monthly Cash Transactions, expected monthly international Transactions.
- Business Owner Type
- First Name, Middle name, last name, Suffix, social Security number, date of birth, Phone number, Business Owner Email Address,
- Physical Address, Suite/Unit, City, State, Zip Code
- Mail Delivery Address, Annual Income, Ownership Percentage
- Balance transfers – interest in balance transfers (Yes or No)
- Beneficial Owners – Are there any individuals or entities with greater than or equal to 25 percent Ownership of you business ( Yes or No)
- Employees Cards (Yes or No)
- Read through the Visa Card Terms and conditions which includes the Rates and fees
- Tick to show you accept the terms and conditions of the U. S. Bank
- Then, Click on the ‘ Submit ‘button
How To Activate U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
To activate U. S. Bank Business Platinum Card, simply enroll in online and mobile Banking, with your account or card number, your PIN and Social security number – last digits number only.
How To Login To U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
- Login to home page of U. S. Bank
- Navigate to the ‘ Login to online banking’ widget
- On the US Bank login page
- Enter your Personal ID
- Next, click on ‘log In’ button
How To Recover U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Users Name And Password
- On the ‘Login’ Page of the
- Scroll down and click on ‘Forgot ID’ link
- On the new page, tick on personal, Business or shared account, whichever is your have.
- Choose your means with which you want to search for, with phone, email or card or Account number
- On the new page, depending on the one you choose above
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card
- Log in to online banking
- Select your credit card account and click “make a payment “ link
- Choose the account you are paying from
- Select the frequency either “once” for a one-time payment, “AutoPay”
- Complete the remaining payment information and select “Continue “
- Review the payment details click “submit “ button
Mail payment coupon with Check
U. S. Bank
P. O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
U. S Bank ATTN: 790408
824 North 11th Street
St. Louis. MO 63101 – 1016.
U.S. Bank Business Platinum Card Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center NNUMBER, Phone: 866-485-4545, collect: 701-461-0346.