True Blue Credit Card is issued by Defence Bank. It is a card that offers interest rates, balance transfers, as well as cash advances to cardholders.
True Blue Credit Card Benefits
- Offers a competitive introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months after opening their account.
- You can consolidate your credit card debt into one bill
- If you transfer the balance of one or more credit card/s to your True Blue Credit Card you can save money on interest payments, because you’ll only be paying the 3.99% p.a. introductory interest rate instead of the normal interest rate on your established credit card, which is most likely higher.
- Enjoy up to 55 interest-free days
- With this card, you can pay down your debt faster.
- True Blue Credit Card has a worldwide acceptance
- With contactless technology, Visa payWave enables you to make certain purchases without swiping your credit card, entering a PIN, or signing a receipt, which makes your shopping fast and more convenient.
True Blue Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $45 p.a.
- Balance Transfer Rate – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchase Rate (11.74% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,00
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 3% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for True Blue Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian or permanent resident with a valid Australian address
- Some banks, will request for a certain minimum annual income, to qualify for the credit card. You are to check with the bank, to see what their minimum income requirement is before you apply
- A good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the application page
- Provide the following details; A valid driver’s license, Valid Passport, Medicare card, and/or Australian birth certificate
- For your income info, you are to provide the following financial documents; payslips or similar documents.
- You are to also provide your Employer’s info, or your accountant’s info if you are self-employed.
How to Activate True Blue Credit Card
To activate your card, call at 1800 033 139
How to Login True Blue Credit Card
- Visit https://digital.defensebank.com.au
- Key in your Member Number
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Sign On” link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 033 139.
How to Make True Blue Credit Card Bill Payment
- Log into your online account
- Look for the payment button, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
True Blue Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1800 033 139, for general information and enquiries on True Blue Credit Card.