The Tractor Supply Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank, it offers cardholders some decent benefits like; unique financing options in store, low monthly payments and greater buying power. This card has no annual fee attached to it, and no introductory APR Rate is charged. On the whole, it has good credit card requirements and can be used at Tractor Supply Stores.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee required
- Tractor Supply offers unique financing options in store
- Greater buying power is offered by Tractor Supply
- Cardholders have low monthly payments.
Tractor Supply Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate –None
- Normal APR Rate – 26.24
- CAA –N/A
- CAF – N/A
How to Apply for the Tractor Supply Credit Card
Applying for the Tractor Supply Credit Card is quite easy, it is similar to applying for any other credit card, whether issued by bank or a retailer. You can apply for this card in two ways;
- The first way to apply, is by choosing to visit your local Tractor Supply store to ask for an application form from an employee.
- The second way to apply is by visiting Tractor Supply website and filling out your application online.
To apply for and get approved for the Tractor Supply Credit Card, applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old. If they are from Puerto Rico, they should be 21 years old or older.
- Should have a social security number
- Applicant must not have any record of bankruptcy or delinquent accounts.
How to Apply
- Visit the enrollment homepage and fill out the necessary personal info like; Name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial info, SSN
- To proceed further in the enrollment process, applicant must tap the agreement boxes and tap “Submit Application”
To check status: 1-800-263-0691 to contact the customer service agents and then provide your ERN.
To cancel credit card: call the customer service at 1-800-263-0691 and talk to them as regards the issue