Sierra Club Credit Card is issued in partnership with Beneficial and TCM Bank, it offers some benefits like, receiving rewards which can be later redeemed for travel and merchandise, travel accident insurance, using the card to buy airline ticket with no blackout dates, no balance transfer fee required at the time of account opening to cardholders.This credit card has low credit card requirements, no annual fee and no introductory APR charge.
Sierra Club which is America’s largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization, it partners with One PacificCoast Bank, FSB, a community development bank, to offer a credit card that supports the organization’s goals and rewards members.The Sierra Club Credit Card can be used at everywhere Visa is accepted.
Using the Sierra Club Credit Card, implies your money doesn’t support environmentally destructive projects, but rather it is used to support local communities, economics, and clean-energy projects thru Beneficial State Bank, the Sierra Club’s chosen partner.
A percentage of every purchase made, supports Sierra Club’s mission to enjoy, explore and protect the planet.
Sierra Club Credit Card Benefits
- The Sierra Club Credit Card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted
- Cardholders can receive rewards which can be later redeemed for travel and merchandise
- Offers travel accident insurance
- Using the card to buy airline ticket guarantees no blackout dates
- No balance transfer fee is required at the time of account opening.
Sierra Club Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate –17.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate –21.99
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or 5$ whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Sierra Club Credit Card
Customer must meet the following criteria To apply for and get approved for the Sierra Club Credit Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- A valid government issued photo ID is needed
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Visit the Summary page of the Sierra Club and then search for the “Apply Now” button located towards the right corner of the web page.
- To get started, choose applicant type, select a card image and then tap “Next”
- Once this is done, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the enrollment form.
- Fill in the required info in the fields provided
- Finally tap “Submit” button to submit the application.
Account information: 800.883.0131
Report a Lost or Stolen card: 800.883.0131