Scotiabank Credit Card – Scotiabank Passport Card is issued by Scotiabank. It is a card, that is loaded with travel benefits and rewards on everyday purchases, and makes cardholders everyday purchases much more rewarding.
Scotiabank Passport Benefits
- Cardholders, earn 25,000 bonus points, with their first $1000 in everyday purchases in the first 3 months
- Get 2 Scotia Rewards® points on every $1 spent on eligible grocery stores, dining, entertainment purchases and daily transit purchases (including buses, subways, taxis etc.)
- Enjoy No FX Mark-Up 0% offer
- There’s complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Book, redeem easily for travel anywhere, anytime, with no travel restrictions
- Enjoy, and travel without hassles with Scotiabank travel insurance benefits
- Spend at least $40,000 in purchases annually on your Scotiabank Passport Visa Infinite account, and earn 10,000 bonus Scotia Rewards points
- Take advantage, and enjoy complimentary Priority Pass™ membership, with six free visits per year, beginning from the date of enrollment.
- Scotiabank Passport™ Card also offers complimentary Avis® Preferred Plus membership, and Visa Infinite Benefits, which includes Visa Infinite Concierge and the Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Other benefits are; Travel emergency medical insurance, Trip cancellation/Trip interruption insurance, Flight delay insurance, Delayed and lost baggage insurance, Travel accident insurance, Rental car collision loss/damage insurance and Hotel/motel burglary insurance, Purchase security & extended warranty protection and Price Protection Service.
Scotiabank Passport Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $139.00
- Interest Rates – 19.99% / 22.99%
- Cash Advances – 22.99%
- Credit Limit – $5,000.00
How to Apply for Scotiabank Passport Card
To apply for, and get approved for card, intending applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants, must be a Canadian citizen OR should be a permanent resident
- Should at least at the age of majority in their province or territory
- No bankrupt history in the past 7 years
- $60,000 (personal annual income), $100,000 (annual household income), or $250,000 (assets under management).
How to Apply
- Scroll to The Bank of Nova Scotia application page
- Read through, and accept the T & C of the card
- Tap on the “Next” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, MI (optional) and Last name
- Provide your Birthday, Primary phone number, Email address and SIN (optional)
- Consent to the paperless statement disclosures
- Tap on the “Next” link to proceed further.
How to Activate Scotiabank Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Card, call at 1-866-583-6289
Alternatively, you can activate by scrolling to The Bank of Nova Scotia activation page
- Enter your 15 -digit (American Express) or 16-digit (VISA) CC or ScotiaLine number
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Login Scotiabank Credit Card
To gain access to your CC account,
- Scroll to the Bank of Nova Scotia login page
- Key in your ScotiaCard number
- Key in your Password
- Click on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Scotiabank Credit Card Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your password”? link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your ScotiaCard number, Last name, Last 4 digits of account, Mother’s maiden name, Home phone number and Date of birth.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
Scotiabank Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (888) 472-6842, to gain access to a customer care agent.