Santander Zero Credit Card is issued by Santander Bank, it’s a great Card for spending whenever you travel abroad, since there is no foreign charges attached to the credit Card.
Santander Zero Credit Card Benefits
- No Annual fee
- No foreign transactions fee charges
- Cardholders enjoys 56 free days of grace on interest rates
- Cardholders earn up to 15% cash back with retailer offers
- No cash withdrawal fees
- Cardholders plus get up to 25% cash back with your welcome offers.
- Contactless payments with your digital device
Santander Zero Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 18.9%
- Cash transactions – 18.9%
- APR for Balance transfers – 18.9%
- Grace Period – 56 days
- Minimum Interest Charge –$1
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advances fees – 3%
- Foreign transactions fee – None
- Late Payment – $35
- Credit Limit – £1,200
- Returned Payment – $35
Criteria To Apply For Santander Zero Credit Card
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Have a credit check carried out
- live in the UK permanently
- You have an income of £7,500+per year
- Have details of your yearly income and outgoings
- Have a UK address and a three year address history
- You don’t already have a Zero Credit Card
- Have a good credit history, haven’t been declared bankruptcy, had a CCJ or an IVA within the last 6 years.
- Agree to receive documents from us by electronic means which send to your email address.
How To Apply For Santander Zero Credit Card
- On the Home page of Santander Bank web page at www.santander.co.uk/personal/credit-cards/zero-credit-card
- Click on “Apply Now” button
- There are 2 way to apply either online or at your local branch nearest to you.
- For online click on “start new application” widget.
- Next, read through the key facts document and terms and conditions elaborated on the page.
- Then, click on “Continue “ button
- Answers questions to proceed with the application
- Do you live in the UK? (Yes or No)
- Do you understand that a credit check will be carried out? (Yes or No)
- Click on “Apply Now” button. On the next page
- Enter your Title, First Name, middle name, last name
- Any other name you have been, or are known by?
- Email address, Confirm Email address
- Marital Status , Financial dependents
- Gender (Male, Female)
- Daye of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Nationality, dual Nationality
- Scroll down and click on “Continue” button
How To Activate Santander Zero Credit Card
The Santander Zero Credit Card can be activated by logging on to Online Banking or by calling 0800 9 123 123 to activate your card, Lines are open 7am – 9pm Monday to Saturday and 8am to 9pm in Saturday.
How To Login to Santander Zero Credit Card
- Visit the home page of Santander Bank
- Click on the “Login” icon
- On the drop down menu, key in your User ID and password.
How To Recover Your Santander Credit Card user ID And Password
- From the login section,
- Click on “forgot your User ID “ link
- On the next page, key in your social security number and date of birth
- Then, click on “Continue” button
- From the login section
- Click on “forgot your password” link
- On the next page, key in your User ID and last 4 digits of SSN
- Then,click on “Continue” button
Report A Lost or Stolen Card
Call at 0800 9 123 123 to put a stop on your card. Or abroad call +44 151 264 8725
How To Make Bill Payment With Santander Zero Credit Card
- Cardholders should log in online to make their bill payment
- Set up auto pay for proper deduction from your financial institution to the credit card bank
Santander Zero Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the Santander Zero Credit Card customer Service Center to speak with a representative at 0800 389 7000