RSPCA Rescue Mastercard, is issued by Bendigo Bank. This card, is a great option for customers looking for an everyday credit card, which enables them to be charitable towards their furry friends.
A percentage of profits from the Rescue card, is donated by Bendigo to the RSPCA every year, since 2005, and Bendigo has donated over $1.5 million.
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Benefits
- RSPCA Rescue Mastercard, can be used at over 43 million locations around the globe, including at outlets with contactless payment options, with the option, to Tap & go for purchases under $100
- Offers access to the Mastercard Priceless Cities program which offers exclusive deals on everything ranging from accommodation to restaurants at hundreds of cities around the globe.
- Personalize your card, by selecting between Genie the cat and Frosty the dog for your card background. With additional option of a $5 tax-deductible monthly donation toward the RSPCA’s Adoptapet program, you will be able to help Genie and Frosty’s furry friends get a happy home
- This card is a great option for those who love animal, and are looking for a straightforward credit card, which gives them the opportunity to donate to a worthy cause
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $45.00
- Late Payment Fee – $15.00
- Cash Advance Fee – 0.50%, Min $3.25
- Purchase Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Intro Purchase Rate – None
- Balance Transfer Rate – None
- Cash Advance Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Interest Free Days – 55 days
How to Apply for RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
To apply for, and get approved for Card, intending applicants, must note the following;
- Intending applicants, must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An applicant, is not expected to be bankrupt or insolvent.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank application page
- Once the application page opens, key in your preferred minimum credit limit
- State the purpose of your application
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further
- As a new webpage opens, select your relationship status
- Answer the question “Are you currently a Bendigo Bank Customer”?
- Answer also the question “Do you have a promo code”?
- Click on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application procedure.
How to Activate RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired RSPCA Rescue Mastercard, call at 1800 035 383, and follow the prompts, to activate your card.
You can alternatively activate, by;
- Scrolling to Bendigo e-banking site
- Once there, scroll to “Settings”
- Select “Manage Cards”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Go thru with the instructions, and set a PIN if needed.
How to Login RSPCA Rescue Mastercard
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank login page
- Key in your Access ID, Password and Security token (if needed)
- Tap on the “Logon” link
How to Recover Access ID & Password
To recover your Access ID and Password, call at 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344)
How to Make Bill Payment
Securely and easily make your bill payment with Bendigo Bank Mastercard Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
RSPCA Rescue Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 236 344, to gain access to a customer care agent.