Qantas Business Mastercard, is issued by Bendigo Bank. It enables cardholders earn Qantas Points on eligible purchases as well as, get access to domestic travel insurance and extended warranty on purchases.
Card also offers Qantas Points for eligible government transactions, like payments to the Australian Taxation Office.
Qantas Business Mastercard Benefits
- Cardholders, earn Qantas Points per $1 spent
- Offers Complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership
- Get 5% off the base fare on eligible flights as a member of Qantas Business Rewards, for you and your employees, and save with a 20% discount on Qantas Club membership.
- Save on insurance covers with complimentary domestic travel insurance, extended warranty insurance and guaranteed pricing for eligible purchases made using the card. You are also offered unauthorized transaction insurance worth up to $50,000 per year.
- Bendigo Qantas Business Mastercard, is compatible with MYOB and Xero, thus enabling you upload transactions directly to either MYOB or Xero for easier accounting
- There’s flexible billing options, that enables you choose who pays for different parts of the balance, how much they need to pay and when.
- With Mobile Payment Technology, you can make contactless payments from your mobile devices, thru Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay or Garmin Pay.
Qantas Business Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $89
- Purchases Interest Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Interest Free Days – 55 days
- International Transaction Fee – 3%
How to Apply for Qantas Business Mastercard
To apply for, and get approved for Card, intending applicants, must note the following;
- Intending applicants, must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An applicant, is not expected to be bankrupt or insolvent.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank application page
- Once the application page opens, key in your preferred minimum credit limit
- State the purpose of your application
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further
- As a new webpage opens, select your relationship status
- Answer the question “Are you currently a Bendigo Bank Customer”?
- Answer also the question “Do you have a promo code”?
- Click on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application procedure.
How to Activate Bendigo Qantas Business Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Card, call at 1800 035 383, and follow the prompts, to activate your card.
You can alternatively activate, by;
- Scrolling to Bendigo e-banking site
- Once there, scroll to “Settings”
- Select “Manage Cards”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Go thru with the instructions, and set a PIN if needed.
How to Login Bendigo Qantas Business Mastercard
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank login page
- Key in your Access ID, Password and Security token (if needed)
- Tap on the “Logon” link
How to Recover Access ID & Password
To recover your Access ID and Password, call at 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344)
How to Make Bill Payment
Securely and easily make your bill payment with Bendigo Bank Mastercard Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
Qantas Business Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 236 344, to gain access to a customer care agent.