Prime Platinum Visa Card – If you always carry balance from one month to another, you’ll appreciate Prime Platinum Visa Card. The card is also great for debt consolidation, with no balance transfer fees and the card charges low interest rate.
Prime Platinum Visa Card Benefits
- The Prime Platinum is one of the lowest interest rates charge card
- Cardholders enjoys interest rate as low as Prime + 3.00%
- Cardholders enjoys Zero Fraud protection
- No Annual fee
- Credit limit of up to $25,000
- Cardholders enjoys free car rental insurance
- Emergency card replacement
- Card Users have access to a 24 hours members service and can also make payments online, by phone, or at any local branch
Prime Platinum Visa Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Annual account fee – None
- Balance transfers – None
- Interest rate – 8.25% variable
- Cash Advances fee – none
- Foreign transactions fee – 1%
- Credit Limit – $25,000
Requirements To Apply For Prime Platinum Visa Card
- Applicants must Member of the Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Applicant must be up to the age of Majority
- Must have a valid government identification card.
How To Apply For Prime Platinum Visa Card
To Apply for Prime Platinum Visa Card is simply and easy.
- Visit the Application Page of LMCU
- Choose your card, then click on “next”button
- Key in your First and last name
- Suffix, social security number, Date of birth, Are you a U.S citizen? (Yes or No)
- Address 1&2, City, State, Zip Code
- Employment, Gross monthly income
- Contact information – Email address, Phone number
- Read through the information and Tick to give your full consent to pull credit report
- Then scroll down and click “ Next” button.
Apply online – To apply online call at (844) 301-8899.
How To Check Application Status Of Card
- To check for your Card Application Status after applying and it seems delayed call at -1-800-242-9790
How To Activate Your Prime Platinum Visa Card
To activate your newly registered Card call at 1-800-242-9790 to activate your card.
How To Login To Prime Platinum Visa Card
- Log in to the official website of Prime Platinum Visa card
- By the right hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Online Banking Login” widget
- Enter your Username
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Password and Username ID
- From the “Log In” section of Imcu.org
- Scroll down and click “forgot password ” link
- On the next page, enter your username, First Name, and last name,
- Last 4 digits of SSN or EIN
- Then. Click on “Submit”
Prime Platinum Visa Card Lost/Stolen
To report lost or Credit Card stolen simply call at (866) 304-8684
How To Make Bill Payment With Card
Cardholders can made bill payments with their Card through the following channels:
- Internet Banking
- Direct Debit
- Automatic Payment
- By Phone
- In person – at the local branch
Prime Platinum Visa Card Customer Service Number.
For any enquiries contact the member service Representative at (616) 242-9790 or toll free at (800) 242-9790