Pride Platinum credit card, is issued by Axis Bank. It is a card designed to suit the brave personnel serving in India’s Defense Forces. To commemorate the Armed Forces, Pride Platinum credit card, comes with the shades of Indian Tricolour.
Pride Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Discover, and enjoy new cuisines and flavors as you enjoy minimum 15% off* at partner restaurants, with Axis Bank Dining Delights
- Get in on delicious cuisine with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering a minimum 15% off at Axis Bank partner restaurants in India
- It is a card, personalized with shades of the Indian Tricolor
- Dedicates the 4th embossed line for the Army, Navy or Airforce
- Enjoy 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver, on all fuel transactions in India with an Axis Bank Pride Platinum credit card.
- You can convert purchases to EMI
Pride Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None (1st Year), Rs. 250 Afterwards (waived on spends of Rs. 20,000 in subsequent years.
- Joining Fee – None
- Cash Payment Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Cash Withdrawal Fees – 2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount
- Over Limit Penalty – 3% of the over limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3.50% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for Pride Platinum Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for Pride Platinum credit card, applicants note the following;
- The primary cardholder should be 18 to 70 years
- The add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age
- Applicant may be a resident or non-resident of India
How to Apply
- Scroll to Axis Bank application webpage
- If you are not an existing Axis Bank Customer, tap on the “No” button. If otherwise, tap on the “Yes” button.
- Key in the following details Name, 10 digit mobile number, Pan number, Occupation, Select, and Pincode.
- Tap on the box, to authorize Axis Bank and it’s representatives to call you, or SMS you with reference to your application.
- Tap on the “Call Me” link.
How to Activate Pride Platinum Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired Pride Platinum credit card;
Insert Pride Platinum credit card and choose “Set Pin” option on the screen
- Key in one time activation code/OTP which had been received on registered mobile number
- Once you successfully entered the above mentioned details, you will be asked to set your desired PIN on the next screen and re-confirm the same.
How to Login Pride Platinum Credit Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Key in your Customer ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the “Login” link
How to Recover Pride Platinum Credit Card Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page that pops, enter your Login ID
- Tap on the “Proceed” link
- Key in details
- Then set a new password(s)
How to Make Bill Payment
Make your bill payment via;
- Online, via internet banking
- Electronic clearing service (ECS)
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Visa Money Transfer
- Payments from other bank accounts
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- SMS Payments
- Cheque or Draft Payments
- Cash Payments
- Electronic Clearing Service -Auto Debits
- ATM Payments
Pride Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555
+91-22-27648000 ( outside India) To gain access to a customer care agent.