Platinum Advantage Card is a credit card is issued by Bank of Ireland, card Users enjoy lowest Interest rate. With comprehensive multi-trip travel insurance with access to Bank of Ireland Exclusive experiences, offers and benefits.
Platinum Advantage Card Benefits
- The platinum card allows 3 additional Cardholders and still pay government stamp duty only at once.
- Low cost installment options spread across lager purchases at great low rate by using the unique credit card instalment Plan.
- Cardholders enjoys no transaction fees on the credit card when use the card to pay for goods and services.
- Cardholders that pays bill in full and on time every month do not pay any interest on purchases, and have up to 55 days interest free credit on purchases.
- Earn SuperValu Rewards points, with their personal card by using it to make purchases anywhere just simply link the credit to your personal account of Bank of Ireland.
- Enjoys Emergency Cash Services if they loose their card while abroad they are provided with an emergency Cash Advance facility in most countries.
- Make payment with Contact less service which is fast, easy and very secure way to pay for items, coffee shops, grocery stores and pharmacies at home and abroad.
- Cardholders enjoys exclusive offers and experiences offers and benefits in Ireland and abroad with your MasterCard.
Platinum Advantage Card Fees and Rates
- APR For Purchase – 19.6%
- APR For Cash Advances – 19.89%
- Interest on Purchases – 0% first 6 months
- Instalment plan – 6.9%
- Balance Transfer – 0% for the first 7 mone
- Annual Fee – $39
- Government Stamp Duty – €30
- Cash Advance – 1.5% or €2.54
- Foreign Transactions – 2.25%
Requirement For Platinum Advantage Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or over
- Applicant have been in receipt of regular income for income the last 6 months
- Salary /income is paid I to current Account
- Applicant, must be resident Republic of Ireland for the past 6 months.
- Have met all recent payments on my credit commitment e.g Credit cards, hire purchases agreements, store cards, personal loans.
- Mortgage repayment are fully up date and currently in a forbearance or any other reduced payment arrangement with my mortgage provider
- Applicant must have an income over €40,000
How To Apply for Platinum Advantage Card
Apply online – get to the web page of the Bank of Ireland, navigate and choose your Platinum Advantage Card, on the application page, key in your personal details, financial details, card details and then review and tick to give your consent on the terms and conditions of the Platinum Advantage Card
On Phone – 0818-200-412 Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm &, Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Speak with an advisor – make an appointment to meet with a dedicated lending advisor in a branch. We will get back to you within 24 hours to arrange a time.
Local Branch – New customers can call into the nearest local Branch offices.
How To Check for Platinum Advantage Card Application Status
To check for your application status, simply contact the credit card sales advisor at 1890 365 100
How To Activate Platinum Advantage Card
To Activate Your Platinum Advantage Card simply call at 1890 251 251 Ireland. Outside Ireland +353 56 775 7747 to activate your card.
How To Login Platinum Advantage Card
- From the home page of Bank of Ireland
- Navigate and click on “LOG IN” Widget, toward the top right of the screen
- Next, enter your Username and password in the fields provided below
- Then, click on “LOG IN” button.
How To Recover Platinum Advantage Card Password
To Recover your Platinum Advantage Card Password
- Scroll to the login page of Bank of Ireland
- Click on the “Reset password ” link
- On the next page, and enter your Username and Email Address
- Then click on “ Next ” button
For Username – to retrieve your Username contact the customer services
How To Make Bill payment Card
To make your bill payment With Card set up a payment account
- Paying online – to pay online, login to 365 online and go to manage payees,
- Bu Direct Debit – set up your payment using direct payment medium
- At the branch office – you can make payment in any of the branches nearest to you, using the lodgment ATM.
Report card Lost or Stolen
To report your card lost or stolen card contact at Freephone :1800 946 764 (Ireland) . Freephone: 0800 121 7790 (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) (Outside Ireland) +353 56 775 7007
Platinum Advantage Card Customer service number
For your info and any enquiries call the Customer Care Centre at 1890 251 251 (Ireland), 0345 309 8099, (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) +353 56 775 7747 (Outside Ireland).