Once Agile Card is issued by Once. It is a card that comes with extended Interest-free days on purchases, and a low balance transfer offer.
Once Agile Card Benefits
- Offers 0% balance transfer offer
- Shop Interest-free using your card at a variety of partner retailers in Australia
- Get up to as many as 48 Interest-free months
- Once you spend $250 or more on a single purchase, you get 6 months interest-free.
- Make up to 55 Interest-free days as long as you keep paying the minimum required on all other purchases.
- With this card, you can access funds in multiple ways. Use in over 200 countries and territories, EFTPOS terminals and ATMs, for phone and online transactions, to set up direct debits, and to pay bill thru BPAY.
- With ATM access, cardholders can access the entire rediATM network, including NAB and BOQ ATMs, across Australia without paying any ATM direct charges.
- Use your card to make contactless payments for purchases less than $100 anywhere you see the payWave logo
- Get a fast and convenient way to make payments with your iPhone and Apple Watch using the Apple Pay feature.
- The card is embedded with microchip, making it safer to use when compared to cards that rely on magnetic strips. Verified by Visa, also supplies additional security for online shopping.
Once Agile Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $99 p.a.
- Balance Transfer Rate – 0% p.a. for 6 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchases Rate (25.99% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 0% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 25.99% p.a.)
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 3% of transaction value
How to Apply for Once Agile Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- An annual income of $25,000 or more is needed
- Must be credit worthy.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the card application site
- Enter the following personal details; Complete name, Date of birth, Marital status and Number of dependents.
- Next, enter your Residential status, Residential address, Email address and Phone number
- Next, provide your; Employer’s name and Contact details
- Provide details about your Income and Assets
- Then provide details about your Expenses and Liabilities.
How to Activate Once Agile Card
To activate your card, call at 13 ONCE (13 6623) or via online access, once you receive your card and PIN.
How to Login Once Agile Card
- Scroll to https://oa.onceonline.com.au
- Enter your Customer ID
- Key in your Password
- Enter the text shown above
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Once Agile Card Password
- Scroll to https://oa.onceonline.com.au/ForgotPassword.aspx
- Enter your Customer Number
- Key in your Mobile number
- Tap on the “Reset Password “ link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 648 027
How to Make Once Agile Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment via BPAY online.
Make payments using Direct Debit, to help you manage your repayments, so you can minimize or avoid paying interest on your Once account purchases.
Once Agile Card Customer Service Number
Call: 13 ONCE (13 6623), for general information and enquiries on Once Agile Card.