Nimbl MasterCard is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated. Card is aimed at children between the ages of 8-18, and helps teach your kids how to handle their money better.
Nimbl MasterCard Benefits
- Helps kids, set saving goals
- Use Card to withdraw cash from machines
- Use your card online
- Charges no fee for sign up
- Make contactless payments
- Offers websites for managing permissions
- Comes also with a smartphone app for managing permissions.
Nimbl MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Monthly Fee – £1.25 (paid 15 annually)
- Cash Withdrawal – 49p
- View Your Statement – FREE
- Card Cancellation – FREE
- Paying Regular Allowances or Pocket Money – FREE.
How to Sign Up for Nimbl MasterCard
Sign Up Criteria
- The child must be your legal responsibility
- Must be aged between 8 and 18 years old when you sign up
- The parent must be the legal parent/guardian for the child(s) he/she is applying for
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a UK resident
How to Sign Up
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/signup/web
- Enter the following; Parent’s first name, Parent’s last name, Email address, Confirm email address, and choose a password
- Tick on the box that reads “Send me nimbl’s special offers and updates if you are interested
- Then tap on the “Start my free trial” link.
How to Activate nimbl MasterCard
- Visit nimbl.com/login
- Choose “Activate card” from beside your child’s profile
- Key in the last four digits of the card number
- Enter your child’s date of birth and gender
- If you want, set up a pocket money, and create a nimbl login for your child, to enable them experience the full benefits of the nimbl app
- Tap on the “Activate” button to complete the card activation
- Then, view the nimbl card’s PIN, by choosing “Show PIN Number” from the popup window.
Nimbl MasterCard Login
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/client/login/
- Key in your Email address and Password
- Tap on the “Log in to nimbl” link.
How to Recover Card Password
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/client/login/forgotten
- Enter your Email address
- Then tap on the “Reset Password” link.
Nimbl MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call: 02476 994 000, for general information and enquiries on nimbl MasterCard.