Movement mortgage creates a reference experience for both real estate agents and homebuyers through a unique process.
Movement Mortgage is committed to being a movement of change in the mortgage industry, in corporate cultures and in communities.
How To Apply
- Conversation: you and your movement loan officer will assess your credit-worthiness, discuss some available financing options and establish expectations.
This step is crucial and it sets the stage for the entire process.
- Application: this gives a major head start and helps movement mortgage to gather as much information as possible up front.
- Documents: here, you provide all necessary documents such as Pay Stubs, Bank Statement, employment History and W2s.
- Appraisal: Movement mortgage can streamline what is often an extremely time consuming step and this is done by teaming up with an industry leading appraisal management company that helps.
- Upfront Underwriting: Movement mortgage underwrites every loan at the beginning of the process and underwriters assess the loan and the aim so as to have it released from underwriting within six(6) hours.
- Processing (7-Day): Movement mortgage have a unique process by working a 7day goals so as to have closing documents out weeks before closing and to also avoid last minute stress.
Movement mortgage process over 75% of theirs loans within 7 business days or lower.
Final underwriting: your long-term will be reviewed and verified to ensure that all conditions have been meet after which it will now be ready for closing.
- Closing: this is the moment you will receive the key to your house.
Here, the paperwork will be assemble and the total funds needed for the closing day will be confirmed.
Types of Loan
This was developed to provide homebuyers with an alternative to conventional financing, include attractive and flexible.
Benefits of FHA Loan
- You have the ability to choose from a Fixed-rate or Adjustable-rate.
- Can serve as an option for borrowers with limited equity looking to refinance
- Low 3.5% down payment
- Flexible credit qualifying -this is because it is government-backed.
- 100% gift funds – but the entirw3. 5% down payment can be a gift from parents, employer or relative
- FHA allows the buyer to receive up to 6% of the home’s purchase price from the seller so as to pay for costs, pre-paid costs and closing.
- USDA Loan:
This loan type offers qualifying low-to-moderate income borrowers the option of no down payment when they buy in a designated rural area.
Benefits of USDA Loan
- No down payment for eligible applicants in designated rural areas
- Allows seller contribution to closing costs
- Low-to-moderate income borrowers may be qualified.
- VA Loans:
This veteran affair loan is for active military veteran or an eligible family member.
Benefits of VA Loan
- No lender fees
- Some states even offer property tax reductions to military borrowers
- It is 100% financing without requiring mortgage insurance if you qualify.