ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card is issued by ING Bank. It is a card that earns you complimentary international travel insurance for up to 40 consecutive days per trip, although conditions apply. It also comes in handy for cardholders who travel and spend in foreign currencies, but also desire to take advantage of competitive interest rates.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders, can use instalments to pay off large purchases over set terms of their choice
- Gives up to 45 days interest free on purchases
- You can add an additional cardholder for $10/year
- Earn 1% cashback on your spend as you spend up to $30 a month. Conditions apply.
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance
- It offers to waive the international ATM fee, and Foreign currency conversion fee if you meet the eligibility requirements. The offer applies for the next calendar month as you carry out the following during the current calendar month: deposit at least $1,000 from an external bank account to any personal ING account in your name. And from March 1 2018,also make at least 5 card purchases using your ING debit or credit card.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $149 p.a.
- Cash Advance Fee – 3%
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $10 p.a.
- Late Payment Fee – $20
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2.5%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $6,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $30,000
- Purchase Rate – 16.99% p.a.
- Cash Advance Rate – 16.99% p.a.
- Interest Free on Purchases – Up to 45 days.
How to Apply for ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen with an Australian residential address
- Must have an active Orange Everyday bank account, or apply for one at the time of credit card account application.
- A good credit rating is required, and you must meet ING’s credit lending guidelines to get approval
- Earn at least $36,000 p.a.
- Have a PAC payslips.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application webpage
- Key in the following personal details; Full name, DOB, Residential address, Email address and Contact number
- Provide proof of identification, by providing your, Driver’s license number or another valid form of identification (such as your passport or Medicare number) You may be asked to also submit a copy of your ID for ING’s records.
- For the employment info, you are to provide the following; Your current role, Salary and your employer’s name and Contact details.
- Lastly for the financial info section, you are to provide details of any other assets you have, such as savings or investments, as well as debts. You are to also include estimates of your everyday spending on essentials such as rent, transport, utilities and other household spending.
How to Activate Card
To activate your credit card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Login ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card
- Visit the card’s login site
- Key in your User code / To Id No
- Enter your PIN
- Then tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover User Code/PIN
- If you have forgotten your online banking user code/PIN, get it by calling at 0 850 222 0 600 Telephone Banking and dialing 2 and 2.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Login to your online account
- Locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0850 2220600, for general information and enquiries on ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card.