Hunter United Credit Card, is issued by Hunter United. Card helps you support the Hunter Breast Cancer Foundation (HBCF), which is a non-profit organization which raises funds to help support women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Hunter United Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders, can decide that they want to make their repayments monthly, fortnightly or weekly. They can also choose to repay their credit card early without penalty
- You can enjoy up to 55 days interest free days on purchases, but note that you have to pay your balance in full at the end of every credit card statement period
- It’s maximum credit limit is up to $30,000.
Hunter United Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $59
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 11.99%
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 16.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $30,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 2.5% of transaction value.
How to Apply for Hunter United Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian permanent resident
- Earn a net income of at least $25,000 per annum (pre-tax)
- Additional cardholders and the principal cardholder should sign the form
- Include the necessary proof of income
- A copy of your last credit card statement.
How to Apply
Hunter United, offers two options with which you can choose from to apply for the card.
To apply offline you are to either visit the nearest branch and fill out the application form, or call the branch to fill the form over the phone.
To apply online, you have the option of either filling the online form or downloading the application form, fill it, and drop it into your nearest branch.
How to Activate Hunter United Credit Card
To activate your card, call at (02) 4941 3888.
How to Login Hunter United Credit Card
- Visit the card login site
- Enter your Member Number
- Key in your Access code
- Tap on the “Log on” link.
How to Recover Hunter United Credit Card Password
If your password is not working or you have forgotten it, you are to notify Hunter United, and a new password will be issued to you on receipt of a completed and signed “Change of Access Code” Form.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at (02) 4941 3888.
How to Make Hunter United Bill Payment
- Log into your account
- Search for the payment button and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment
Or call at (02) 4941 3888, to get to the customer service agent to help with your bill payment.
Hunter United Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (02) 4941 3888, for general information and enquiries on Hunter United Credit Card.