Home Trust Secured Visa Card is issued by Home Trust. It is a great no annual fee credit card, that can be used to build, rebuild, or establish credit, if you have bad or no credit card in the past.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card Benefits
- It is a great card, for those who desire to rebuild or reestablish their good credit standing
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Has an easy approval for almost anyone
- Offers credit limit scales, with security deposit
- Reports monthly to credit bureaus
- Cardholders, get access to millions of ATMs and shops around the globe
- Offers also, easy online banking, as well as purchase protection, to cardholders.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchase Interest Rate – 19.99%
- No – Interest Grace Period – 21 days
Over Limit Fee – $29.00
How to Apply for Home Trust Secured Visa Card
To apply for, and get approved for Home Trust Secured Visa Card, intending applicants, must note the following;
- The Minimum Deposit required, is $500
- Maximum Deposit is $10,000
- Minimum Personal Income Needed is $0
- Recommended credit score is Bad-Poor
- Intending applicant, must be at the age of majority in the province/territory, where they reside. (18 years of age in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island: 19 years of age in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfounded/Labrador and the territories).
How to Apply
- Scroll to Home Trust Secured application page
- Read thru Home Trust Secured Visa application disclosure statement
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following; First name, Last name, Address (City, Province, and Postal code
- Answer the question “Have you lived at this address for more than 2 years?, by ticking the “Yes” or “No” circle
- Enter your; Home phone, Mobile phone, Email, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name and Social insurance number
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
How to Login Home Trust Secured Visa Card
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to https://www.ezcardinfo.com/login.aspx?b=hometrust#/
- Once you get on the webpage, enter your Username
- Tap on the “Log In” link
How to Recover Home Trust Secured Credit Card Username
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Your Username?” password link
- On the new page you are redirected to, key in your credit card number
- Tap on the “Begin Forgot Username” link.
How to Make Home Trust Secured Credit Card Bill Payment
You can pay at any Canadian Financial Institution, that carries the Visa logo, either in the branch, or via web or telephone banking.
Alternatively, you can mail your cheque or money order directly to Home Trust in the envelop provided to you with your statement.
Home Trust Secured Visa Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-281-7793, to gain access to a customer care agent.