Gold Violin credit card – with the Credit Card you can choose your own Sale Day with 25% site wide discount. Gold Violin Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. The Gold Violin is a catalog retailer online that major on high quality disability living aids and lifestyle products, that enable independent and safe life for seniors.
Gold Violin Credit Card Benefits
- Offer exclusive savings: welcome Kit which includes Free Shipping coupons and “Choose Your own Sale” Day with 25% discount sitewide.
- Cardholders gets Birthday bonus of 25% off sitewide on your special day
- Rewards earn $10 for every time you spend $150 on the card.
- Gold Violin Credit Card rewards card users every time they shop with them
- Earn $10 Rewards Certificate for every $150 spent on the credit card.
- Cardholders are given welcome kit which includes a “choose Your own Sale “ Day with 25% off your entire purchase.
- Cardholders can keep track of their credit card account at anytime and anywhere.
- Gain access 24/7 and can sign up for secure, online account Management.
- Cardholders get awesome extras, bonuses and exclusive benefits.
Gold Violin Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 26.99%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $1.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Annual Fee – None
- Transactions fees – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $25
Criteria For Application Of Gold Violin Credit Card
- Be at least age of Majority in your territory
- Must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply For Gold Violin Credit Card
- On the Home page of Gold Violin Credit Card at
- Navigate downward and click at “Apply Now” button
- You will be redirect to www.d.comenity.net/goldviolin/public/Applyintro. Xhtml
- Read through the requirements for application, fees and rates of the credit card
- First Name , Middle Initial , Last name, suffix
- Social security number, Date of Birth,
- Annual Income, Zip Code
- Street Address, Suite or Apartment
- Email Address , Confirm email address
- Mobile Phone , Alternate Phone Number
- Click on “Continue” button
How To Check Gold Violin Credit Card Application Status
Cardholders to check on their Application status, have to contact the Customer service number at 1-877-371-3709 make available your References number.
How To Activate Gold Violin Credit Card
- Log in to the home page of Gold Violin Credit Card at Comenity Bank website
- Navigate and click ‘Register for Access’ Icon
- On the next page submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account number, Zip Code/Postal Code, identification type, last 4 numbers of Social security number,
- Scroll down to the button of the section and click on ‘Find My Account’ button. To activate your Card.
How To Login To Gold Violin Credit Card
- Login to Comenity Bank Credit Card main page
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover Gold Violin Credit Card Username And Password.
- From the ‘Login’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank
- Scroll down and click on ‘Forgot your username or password’ link
- Complete the information needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With Gold ViolinCredit Card Credit Card
- By Automatic Payment online set Up
- Logging into the credit card account online Contact customer care service at 1-877-371-3709 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Gold Violin Credit Card Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center Number of the Gold Violin Credit Card Call at 1-877-371-3709 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).