gohenry Visa Card is issued by ING Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. It is a card designed for children in collaboration with Visa. It an excellent card with parental controls for young people aged 6 to 18.
gohenry Visa Card Benefits
- Parents can top up their child’s card, and set spending rules so they stay in control
- Tasks and chores can be set up for your child to complete, to earn extra money
- You choose where it can be used, in shops, online or at cash machines
- Get real time notifications, that tells you when and where your child is spending
- Instantly block and unblock cards at any time (stay safe if it gets mislaid)
- As a parent, you can watch your child learn about money via completing tasks, spending responsibly and working towards savings goals
- Your child, can make use of the card anywhere the Visa logo is seen, online, on the high street, at cash machines, or even overseas
- Since it is a prepaid “Top-up” Card, there’s no risk of debt, overdraft, or expensive mistakes
- Even if your child is overseas, you can transfer money instantly to their card, so they’ll never find themselves short on cash
- invites Relative to pay pocket money into your child’s account
- Grandparents, can set up accounts for their grandchildren.
Gohenry Visa Card Fees
- Monthly Membership Fee per Child – £2.99
- Loading Money to Your Parent Account (From your bank account) – 50p
(From your debit card) – 50p
- goHenry Visa Card Purchases in the UK – FREE
- goHenry Visa Card Purchases Abroad – 2.75%
- Money Withdrawals (From an ATM in the UK) – FREE
(From an ATM Abroad) – £2
- Standard Transfer to Your Bank Account – £5
- Closing Your Card – FREE
- Replacement Card Fee – £3.99
How to Sign Up for gohenry Visa Card
- Scroll to https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/signup/parent-details
- Complete the first step as a parent by providing your details. This includes; Your email address, Confirm email address, Your title, Your first name, Your last name, Your mobile number, Create a password, and Promocode.
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
- In the second phase of the application, you are to provide your children’s details
- The third step is about your security info
- Finally you are to choose your card design.
How to Activate gohenry Visa Card
Login for further instructions on how to activate your card.
How to Login gohenry Visa Card
- Visit Login page https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/login
- Type in your Email or Username
- Enter your PIN or Password
- Click on the “Log in” link.
How to Recover Password or Email Address/Username
- Visit https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/forgot-details
- Type in your email address or username
- Tap on the “Send me the link”
- link sent to reset password.
- Type in your First name, Last name, DOB
- Tap on the “Show me” link, to receive email address or username.
gohenry Visa Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0330 100 7676, for general information and enquiries on gohenry Visa Card.