Frys Credit Card issued by First Electronic Bank, it offers, cardholders access to pay bills online, charges no interest on financing for a specified period of time, cardholders can set the bill payment date to their convenience, cardholders can also easily get theirhome appliances financed with their credit card.
Frys Credit Card has no annual fee charge attached to it, no introductory APR rate charge, on the whole, the card has low credit card requirements. This credit card can be used at Frys Electronic Stores. Headquartered in San Jose, California, United States it was founded by John Fry in 1985 and has a total 34 locations with 13,999 (2011). Frys Electronics is an American store that retails software, consumer electronics, household appliances and computer hardware. The Frys Electronics also has in-store computer repair and custom computer building services.
Frys Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders are given access to pay bills online
- No interest is charged on financing for a specified period of time
- Cardholders can set the bill payment date to their convenience
- Home appliances can easily be financed with the credit card.
Frys Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- AF – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- CAF – N/A
How to Apply for the Frys Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to get approval for the Frys Credit Card,
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid ID
- Applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Frys Credit Card, offers no online application process, thus applicants who seek to apply for the card can do so by approaching the nearest Frys Store to request for the application form.
- When form is received, complete the requested fields and then submit ,a confirmation message will be sent to you.
Phone: 1-866-322-8008 to gain access to a customer care agent.
To cancel credit card
Call: 1-866-834-2652to close the account.
To Activate Card
Call customer care on 1-866-834-2652 to activate Fry’s credit card, then provide the requested card details.
Your card can be registered by providing your CCN and name on the card in the activation section located at the rear of the login homepage.