VA Loan from freedom mortgage login is an exclusive benefit loan that is given to active military, veterans or eligible family members get a mortgage and purchase a new homebacked by the U.S. Department of Veterans affairs
Benefits of VA Loan from Freedom Mortgage Login
- 0% down payment with freedom mortgage login
- Lower rates with freedom mortgage login
- Expanded options for lower credit score
- Only for the purchase of a primary property
- Less stringent qualification requirements, meaning you can qualify with a foreclosure or bankruptcy.
- No private mortgage insurance
Benefits of VA Loan From Freedom Mortgage Login
- 90 consecutive days of service during war
- 181 consecutive days during peacetime
- 6 years of service in the Reserves or National Guard
- Un-remarried servicing spouse of a veteran.
This loan type is designed to meet your unique needs, to fit your lifestyleand you can count on consistent monthly payments and fixed interest rates for the life of your loan.
Benefits of Fixed-rate Mortgages
- You have variety of repayment periods to choose from freedom mortgage login
- No penalty for paying off the fixed rate loan early
- Stable and competitive rates that keeps payments predictable and affordable
- You have the option to pay off your mortgage sooner with bi-weekly payments or make additional payments to principal at any time.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARM)
This loan type is for shorter-term borrowers.
Benefits of ARM Loan
- Early in the loan’s life, ARM feature an initial fixed rate for a designated time period, you then pay off the loan at annually adjusted payments and rate for the term remaining.
- Initial interest rates are typically lower than FRM giving you more cash on hand each month during the early term of the loan.
- By making additional payments to principal just before rate adjustment dates, you can reduce future monthly payments.
FHA HOME LOAN
This is a Federal Housing Administration loan which provide option for borrowers with limited money available for a down payment.
Benefits of FHA Loan from Freedom Mortgage
- Can be a great option for borrowers with limited money available for a down payment.
- 100% of a down payment can come in the form of a gift from a family member or employee; up to 96.5% financing on some loans.
- Option to choose a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) that adjusts annually after 5 or 7 years and offers protection from large interest rate increases at any one time.
USDA Rural Development Loan
You are qualified for this loan if your ideal neighborhood is not a neighborhood but a quiet spot in a designated rural area.
Benefits of USDA Rural Development Loan
- Cash reserves are not required
- Closing costs may ND financed in some cases where the property appraised higher than the purchase price
- Down payment is not required.