Feast Gold Credit Card, is issued by Kotak Bank. It is a card targeted at foodies and film lovers. It offers cardholders, attractive benefits and points each time they shop or dine out.
Feast Gold Credit Card Benefits
- Earn 10 DINING POINTS on every additional 100/- you spend on Dining and at the Movies, as you spend a minimum of 5000/- on Dining & Movies
- You will be qualified, to earn Dining points on the first 5 Dining & Movie transactions. Get up to a maximum of 600/- dining points. You are qualified for dining points, with Dining & Movie Transactions up to Rs.4000
- There’s Dining points for one billing cycle, which gets accredited in the following billing cycle
- Cardholders, can earn Dining Points, only when they use their card at established outlets, which are classified under the a€oeResturants and Entertainment” Merchant Category Code (MCC) as stipulated by VISA
- Points you earn, can be redeemed anywhere, anytime
- Get benefits, from anything ranging from coffee shops, pizza joints, movie theaters, pubs, restaurants etc. each time you spend
Feast Gold Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Rs.499
- Interest Rate – 3.4%
- Over Limit Charge – Rs.500
- Add on Card – Rs.299
- Card Replacement Fee – Rs.100.
How to Apply for Feast Gold Credit Card
- Applicants, should be between age 21 and 65 years
- Add on cardholders, should be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicants to reside in the following locations to be eligible; Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi (including Gurgaon & Noida)
- Applicants should have a minimum income of 3 lakhs per annum
- Must be Indian residents
- It is open for salaried executives.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank application page
- On the webpage, enter the following; Full name, Email ID, Mobile no, and Residence city.
You can alternatively apply offline, by visiting the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch, with the required documents, and meet a bank representative. Fill up the application form, and submit the documents.
How to Check Feast Gold Credit Card Application Status
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card website www.Kotak.com
- Beneath the “Explore Products”, and click on the cards>credit card services
- You will be navigated to the page where you can find “Application Status” button
- Tap on it, to get redirected to “Check Your Card Application Status” page
- Provide your application reference number or application form number and hit on “Check Status” tab.
You can also call at 1860-266-2666 or +91-22-6600-6022, to check your application status.
How to Login Feast Gold Credit Card
To gain access to your credit card;
- Scroll to https://www.Kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- On the webpage, enter your CRN/Customer ID or Nickname
- Key in also your Password
- Tap on the “Take me directly to”, and choose the option that you want
- Tap on the “Secure Login”
How to Recover Feast Gold Credit Card Password
On the login link, tap on the “Forgot/ Blocked Password?
- On the new page, enter the recommended details, to recover your password.
How to Make Feast Gold Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your bill payment, via the following mediums;
- Net Banking
- Thru NEFT
- Visa Payment
- Over the counter
- Drop boxes
- Auto debit
- Phone Banking
Feast Gold Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1860 266 2666, to gain access to a customer care agent.