Drive Card Credit Card is designed for fast, convenience way to make your tire and service purchases. Card users can get six months promotional Financing with minimum $250 purchases on any brand tires or service. Monroe auto service and tire centers are aware of its consumers needs and finds solutions to make life a little easier with Drive Card
Drive Card Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders are open to special financing
- Cardholders receives promotional offers.
- Card are accepted at over 1,175 locations
- Cardholders enjoys 24/7 online account management
- Card users get $0 liability on fraudulent purchases
- Cardholders gets additional cards at no extra cost
Drive Card Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 30.49 %
- APR for cash Advances – None
- Interest free period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Cash Advances fees – None
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Activation – None
- Late Payment – $38
Criteria For Applying for Drive Card Credit Card
- Applicants must be 18 years Old and more.
- Must be a Resident of the United States
- Must have a Social Security Number or Taxpayers Identification number
How To Apply For Drive Card Credit Card
- At www.monro.com/drive-card
- Click “Apply Now “ button
- You will be link to the application page of Citibank applications page for the credit card.
- Next, enter your information:
- First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Email address, Street Address, Apt./Suite, City, State, Zip Code, Phone number,
- Financial information, Residence payment & Status, Income,
- Social Security Number, Date of birth,
- Read through Account Terms and Details
- Account Rates and fees
- Tick in the blank box to indicate that you agree on that the information you have provided is authentic and that the bank use of such information to connect with Citibank.
- Then, click on “ Submit Application “ button
How To Check Drive Card Credit Card Application Status
To check the status of your Drive Card Credit Card application call at 1-888-343-1127
How To Activate Your Drive Card Credit Card
- Go to the login section of the Citibank home page
- Search down below the page and
- Click on ‘Activate your Card’ link
- Next page, enter your 16 digits Card Number
- Click on ‘Continue ‘ button.
How To Login To your Drive Card Credit Card
- At the homepage of Citibank
- Navigatetotheleftand Click on ‘LOGIN TO ‘
- Select the service on the drop down info. (Citibank online
- Enter your Username and password,
- Scroll down and click on “Sign On”buttons.
How To Recover Your Drive Card Credit Card Password and Username
- On the Sign on Section, click on “forgot Your User ID or Password? link
- Enter your Credit Card number
- Then, click on “Submit ” button
Report Lost or Stolen card
If you lost or your card is stolen, simply call at 1-800-721-3860
How To Make Bill Payment On Drive Card Credit Card
- Sign Into your account and select ‘Make payment ‘widget and then, begin your transaction of your bill payment
- Cardholders can set up an auto debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will credit you.
- Drive Card Private Label Payments
P. O. Box 9001006
Louisville , KY 40290-1006.
Drive Card Credit Card Customer Service Number
For any enquiries call the Customer Service at 1-888-343-1127
Technical Assistance – 1-800-721-3860
TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired 1-888-944-2227
Outside the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico, call collect 1-423-477-6512