Circle Credit Card is issued by Circle Alliance Bank. It is a card that gives you the global acceptance of Visa, with a competitive purchase and cash advance rate of interest with www.circle.com.au.
Circle Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders, pay the same rate of interest on the purchases they make with the card as well as cash withdrawals from an ATM.
- Use your card, wherever Visa is accepted. This is in millions of places all over the globe, make purchases over the counter, make withdrawals from ATMs, that take Visa cards online
- Stay protected against fraud, when you use this card
- Victims of card fraud, get a money back guarantee from Visa.
Circle Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $60 p.a.
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 14.5% p.a.
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 14.5% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $500
- Maximum Credit Limit – $15,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 2% of transaction value
How to Apply for Circle Credit Card
- A good credit rating is required
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant should be able to service the minimum credit limit of $500.
- Should have a steady source of income.
How to Apply
- Visit the card site
- Key in the following personal details; Complete name, Date of birth, Driver’s license number, Marital status, Number of dependent children, Residential address and Email address.
- The following employment details is needed; Basis of employment, Occupation, Your employers name and Contact details, then your Total net income.
- Thereafter, enter your Financial information, including your assets and liabilities. Assets includes; Land, Property, Motor vehicles, Home contents, and savings. Liabilities includes; details as regards your mortgage payments, Rent, Loans, Credit cards and Store cards.
- Then, provide your Security details. If you desire to provide security to take advantage of the special interest rate available, you are to provide details about the type of property, it’s address, it’s current value, and title details.
How to Check Circle Credit Card Application Status
To check your application status, call Circle’s member relationship team.
How to Activate Circle Credit Card
To activate your card, call at 1300 553 582
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 648 027 or +61 2 8299 9101 (From overseas)
How to Make Circle Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to your online account
- Search for the payment button
- Pick a suitable payment option
- Make your bill payment.
Circle Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 553 582, for general information and enquiries on Circle Credit Card.