CareCredit credit card, is issued by Synchrony Bank. It enables cardholders, make convenient monthly payments via the card. Card is a healthcare credit card created for your health, and wellness needs. It offers a way for user’s to pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures, with unique monthly payment options that suits them.
CareCredit CC, can be used at over 200,000 centers nationwide.
CareCredit Credit Card Benefits
- Offers cardholders convenient ways to pay for deductibles, copays, coinsurance, and costs not covered by insurance.
- Cardholders also get the option, to pay for care over time with promotional financing.
- You spend less time on billing and collections
- Once you pay with card, you get payment within two business days, with no recourse, in case the cardholder delays his/her payment or defaults.
- Enjoy support from experienced service professionals
- CareCredit offers free personalized training, free phone support, and access to an expert Practise Development team, to enable you grow your practise, as you help more patients move forward with the care you recommend.
CareCredit, offers a variety of resources, you can use to make the most of your financing program and support your practice’s programs, in the following areas; Chiropractic, Cosmetic, Dental, Dermatology, Durable Medical Equipment, Healthcare Specialties, Hearing, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Pharmacy, Primary and Urgent Care, Spa & Wellness, Vertinary, and Weight Loss.
CareCredit Credit Card Fees/Rates
- AF – None Charged
- Intro Purchase APR – None
- Regular Purchase APR – 14.90%
- Signup Bonus – None
- Chip Technology – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR – None
- Cash Advance APR – None
- Late Payment Fee – None
- Regular Balance Transfer APR – None
- Penalty APR – None
- Returned Payment Fee – None.
How to Apply for CareCredit Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for CareCredit CC, applicants, must do the following;
- Applicants, are to read through the Credit Card Account Agreement, before applying either online or via phone
- For online Application , You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applying over the phone, You must be at least 21 years of age.
How to Apply
- Before you proceed with the application for CareCredit CC, it is advised, that you look for a doctor, who can put you thru, how to make use of your CareCredit healthcare credit card.
- Once you’ve done that, you are to proceed to the CareCredit online application page, to fill out the application form.
- Once you are thru with your application, you can get an instant credit decision.
You can alternatively apply through phone, by calling the customer care at (800) 677-0718.
How to Activate CareCredit Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired card, call at 1-866-893-7864
How to Login CareCredit Credit Card
To login CareCredit CC,
- Scroll to the login page website
- Locate the login option at the top right of the homepage
- Once you click on that option, you will be prompted on whether you are card holder or provider.
- key in the your username and password.
How to Recover Password or Username
To Reset Password
- Scroll to the Login page of Synchrony Bank
- Key in your SSN and DOB
- Click on the “Continue” tab.
To Reset Username
Scroll to the CareCredit secure homepage
Key in your Merchant ID Number and Email
Tap on the “Submit” button.
How to Make CareCredit Credit Card Bill Payment
- Search thru for the doctor or provider you want to pay
- Pay the invoice online using your CareCredit CC
- Once you pay, your provider will get notified of your payment.
CareCredit Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: (800) 677-0718, to gain access to a customer care agent.