Bremer College Rewards Card, is issued by Bremer Bank. It is card, designed to reward students for Being studious. Cards comes loaded with features and benefits, which are automatic and always in effect, as you use your card to purchase services and goods.
Bremer College Rewards Card Benefits
- Cardholders, get 50% bonus, every month, on every point earned through purchases
- Get a stock 1 point per 1 dollar spent using the card, and get it multiplied by 0.5
- Get credited with $50 cash back as you make your first purchase with the card
- Bremer College Rewards Card, comes with no earning caps, with a 5 years to redeem the points
- Offers a 6-month introductory 0% APR for purchases and transfers of balances
- Enjoy Extended Warranty Protection, which keeps you covered longer as you make purchases that come with Standard US-issued warranties
- Customers, can save up to $20 daily on renting cars with Bremer Bank College Rewards Card. It’s Auto Collision Damage Waiver perk, offers insurance for theft, damage and loss of rental vehicles as you rent them, using the card
- Enjoy Travel Assistance benefits, to replace lost tickets, and get foreign referrals for legal or medical assistance
- There’s Zero Fraud Liability benefit.
Bremer College Rewards Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $50
- Purchases Introductory APR Rate – 0%
- Grace Period – 24 days
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 23.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Returned Payment Fee – $35
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3%
How to Apply for Bremer College Rewards Card
To apply for, and get approved for Bremer College Rewards Card applicants must do the following;
- Scroll to Bremer personal or business credit card webpage, and select the Bremer College Rewards Card
- tap on the “Apply” link, to be redirected to the Elan Financial Services portal, to begin your online application process
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link of the card you want to apply for, to get access to the application form
- Choose an Individual or Joint application, based on what you want
- Then, review and accept the terms and conditions of the card
- Tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed further.
- provide the following details; Full name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Home phone, Email address, Cell phone, Permanent address, Monthly housing payment, Time at address and Own or rent
- Provide authorized user information (optional)
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application process.
Applicants, can alternatively call at 1-800-908-2265 ( Personal) 1-800-908-2265 (Business) to apply.
How to Login Bremer College Rewards Card
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlinecard/login.do
- As the webpage opens up, navigate to the login page, and enter your Personal ID
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Recover Bremer College Rewards Card Personal ID
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot your Personal ID?” link
- provide the following details;
- Credit Card Account Number
- Security Code ( 3-digit Security Code found on the back of your card)
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number ( Please enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number)
- Enter your ZIP CODE ( Enter the billing address ZIP Code (U.S. only) found on your credit card statement
- Tap on the “Submit” link
How to Make Bremer College Rewards Card Bill Payment
To make your credit card payment;
- Sign into your account, and tap on the payments link
- Choose the best payment option, by choosing either “Auto Pay” for recurring payments, or “Make a payment”, for one time payment
- Complete the steps, by using account and routing information
- Review your details and submit.
Bremer College Rewards Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800-908-BANK (2265), to gain access to a customer care agent.