Bravo Credit Card is issued by Santander Bank, earn up to triple points on your everyday purchases with the Bravo Credit Card. It offers card Users 3x points on purchases up to 15,000 points per Calendar quarter in restaurants, supermarket, and gas stations and 1x points on everything else. Use the points for gift cards, travel, or cash back, plus get security features that gives you peace of mind whenever you use your card.
Bravo Credit Card Benefits
- Annual fee $49 (waived first year)
- Earn $100 bonus after spending $1,000 within 90 days of account opening
- Cardholders earn 3x rewards points on supermarket, Gas stations and restaurants purchases, up to 15,000; 1x points per Calendar.
- Enjoy 0% Introductory Annual percentage rate (APR) for 18 billing cycles on balances transfers within 90 days of account opening.
Bravo Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 17.74% to 24.74%
- APR for Balance transfers – 17.74%
- Grace Period – None
- Minimum Interest Charge –$1.50
- Annual Fee – waived for the for the first year, after that $49
- Cash Advances fees – $10 or 5%
- Foreign transactions fee – 3%
- Late Payment – $35
- Returned Payment – $35
Criteria To Apply For Bravo Credit Card
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- Must have Social security number
- Must have valid Government identification Card
- The card is available for only these states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
How To Apply For Bravo Credit Card
- On the Home page of Santander Bank web page
- Click on ‘Apply Now
- Select your state and enter your Zip code
- Complete the application with your personal details such as; Name, address, annual income, and social security number
- Go through the terms and conditions of the credit card
How To Activate Bravo Credit Card
The Bravo Credit Card is activated by calling on the toll free number listed on the card activation sticker
How To Login to Bravo Credit Card
- Visit the home page of Santander Bank
- Click on the “Login” icon
- On the drop down menu, key in your User ID and password.
How To Recover Your user ID And Password
- From the login section,
- Click on “forgot your User ID “ link
- On the next page, key in your social security number and date of birth
- Then, click on “Continue” button
- From the login section
- Click on “forgot your password” link
- On the next page, key in your User ID and last 4 digits of SSN
- Then,click on “Continue” button
How To Make Bill Payment With Bravo
- Cardholders should log in online to make their bill payment
- Set up auto pay for proper deduction from your financial institution to the credit card bank
Bravo Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the Bravo Credit Card customer Service Center to speak with a representative at 877-768-2265.