Blaze credit card is issued by First Savings Bank. It offers cardholders, no transaction fee charge, fraud coverage for lost or stolen card, no penalty attached for late APR, and secure platform to provide online account access. Blaze credit card can be used in dining at any restaurant and day to day finances. On the whole it is a credit card that requires good credit rating.
Blaze Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no foreign transaction fee
- Offers fraud coverage for lost or stolen card
- No penalty is attached to late APR
- Offers a secure platform to provide online account access.
Blaze Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $39
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –24.90%
How to Apply for Blaze Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Blaze credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Should posses a valid SSN
- It is expected that an applicant should posses a valid government issued photo ID
- An applicant should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the home page . Navigate to the “Apply Today” tab and tap on it.
- Thereafter, you will be required to fill in the following information; First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial info, Identification, and Date of birth
- Go thru the terms and conditions and affirm that the software equipment is accurate.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, should call the number1-866-834-2652 and thereafter provide their account reference number.
How to cancel credit card
To cancel credit card, or close an account, cardholders should call at 1-866-834-2652
How to Make Payment
- Visit the login page and fill in your User ID and tap on “Payment” button
- You can also allow an auto debit directly from your bank account, for which you will be billed for by the credit card services
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call at 1-605-782-3472.