Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard is issued by Bankwest. It a card that is devoid of most credit card fees that characterizes other credit cards. It is a card that is great for travelling, with no foreign transaction fees and complimentary international travel insurance for platinum cardholders.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard Benefits
- Enjoy less wallet hassle, by ordering a Bankwest Halo payment ring that works much like your contactless card
- Offers complimentary overseas travel insurance and interstate flight inconvenience insurance
- Charges no foreign transaction fees for online and overseas purchases
- There’s a $6,000 minimum credit limit offer
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard Fees/Rates
Annual Fee – $0
Cash Advances – 21.99% p.a.
Purchase Rate – 17.99% p.a.
Introductory Balance Transfer Rate for the First 9 months – 2.99% p.a.
Ongoing Balance Transfer Rate – 17.99% p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee – Waived
Late Payment Administrative Fee – $25
Cash Advance Fee – 2% or $4
Dishonor Fee – $10
Paper Statement Fee – $1.25
How to Apply for Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To apply for and get approved for Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card Intending applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants, must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent Australian resident.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Bankwest application webpage
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Agree to the Terms of the card
- Key in the code sent to you
- Tap on “Start my application” link
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Also known as, Gender, Date of birth, Driver’s license number and Marital status
- Next, your contact information is needed, they include; Home phone or mobile phone, Email address and Confirm email address
- The following information is needed includes; Residence type, Street number, Street, Suburb, State, Country, Time at this address and Residential status
- Provide your postal address
- Add your residency, Citizenship and Tax
- Add also your employment details
- If you are already a customer, provide a password and Confirm password
- Tick the “Yes” or “No” box if you would like to an additional cardholder on this application.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
How to Activate Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard®
- Login online
- Chose “Self-Service” in the left-hand menu
- Choose “Manage my cards”
- Choose the card or payment ring you desire to activate from the ‘cards to manage’ drop down menu
- Key in the expiry date printed on the card
- Select a new 4-digit PIN if necessary
- Lastly, key in an SMS code, to confirm your identity
For those who do not have access to online banking, call at 1300 796 844, and follow the prompts, to get your card activated.
How to Login Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://IBS.bankwest.com.au/BWLogin/rib.aspx
- Key in your Personal access number (PAN)
- Key in also your secure code
- Tap on the “login” link.
How to Recover Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard PAN/Secure Code
You can find your PAN in the letter or email sent to you once you open your account, and also on your paper or electronic statements.
You can also find your PAN in the latest version of the Bankwest App (versions 2.8 and above).
- Simply login, and tap on settings from the left-hand menu.
- You will locate your PAN at the bottom of the page, underneath your name
You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to recover your PAN
Scroll to the online banking login page
Provide your PAN, and the answers to your secret questions, as well as the mobile phone that you registered for SMS code.
You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to get a temporary code over the phone.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard® Customer Service Number
Call: 13 17 19, to gain access to a customer care agent