AOPA credit card is issued by Bank of America, it offers cardholders numerous benefits which makes their credit card acquisition much more rewarding. This credit card has no annual fee attached to it, no introductory APR rate required. AOPA credit card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
AOPA Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card offers cardholders no annual fee charge
- Cardholders receive a 10% bonus, when they redeem into Bank of America
- Offers 1% cash back on every purchase
- Cardholders get 2% cash back at wholesale clubs and grocery stores, for purchasing at the grocery.
- Offers 3% cash back on gas stations
- No introductory APR rate attached.
AOPA Cash Rewards Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –12.99% -22.99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 24.99%
- Cash Advance Fee – $10
How to Apply for AOPA Cash Rewards Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the AOPA credit card, applicants must do the following;
- Visit the application homepage . Go through the terms and conditions, before you proceed with the credit card application
- Once you’ve visited the home page, navigate down to locate the application form. Fill in the following personal information details; Name, Phone number, Email address, Suffix, Physical address, City, State, Zip code, Choose country of primary residence, Tick the “Yes” option if you desire to send your statements to a different address, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, Social security number, Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status
- The Financial information section, requires the following details; Employment status, Total annual income, Source of income
- Finally, select your card design and thereafter, go thru and accept the terms and conditions of the card and finally tap on “Continue”
How to check AOPA Cash Rewards Credit Card Application Status
To check their application status, applicants should call the customer service at (800) 872-2672 and thereafter, provide your application reference number.
How to Cancel AOPA Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, should contact the credit card company at (800) 872-2672
How to Activate AOPA Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired credit card, contact the credit card company by calling at (800) 872-2672
How to Make Payment with the AOPA Credit Card
- Login to the web portal, and locate the “Make Payments” tab on the account dashboard.
- Authorize an auto debit which enables the credit card company to automatically bill you from your savings or checking account.
Call: (800) 872-2672