American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card is designed to help all dogs and those who loves them allows. The credit Card users earn exclusive points and rewards when you spent at pet stores, Vet office and American Kennel Club, on gas and groceries. AKC Visa Card is issued by Comenity Bank
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Earn reward of 3 points for every $1 spent at Pet stores, Veterinary offices, at American Kennel ClubSM by Mail, phone, online at akc.org and at the AKC booth at dog Shows
- Cardholders earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and grocery purchases
- Earn 1 reward point per $1 on everywhere else with Visa acceptance.
- Cardholders receives reward redeem points online for merchandise, gift cards, travel and more.
- Cardholders are given the privilege to snap and upload their pets photo or select from the Breed photo Gallery to have the image crested on their credit card
- When Cardholders make purchase with the AKC Visa Card, it helps the AKC to do more for Canine companions.
- Cardholders enjoys convenient and easy online account management
- No Annual fee.
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 25.24%, 21.24%, or15.23%
- APR for Balance Transfer and Cash Advance – 27.24%
- Grace period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – 3%
- Annual Fee – None
- Balance Transfer fee – $10 or 3%
- Cash Advance fee – $10 or 5%
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
Criteria For Application Of American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years age
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply For American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- From the Home page of Comenity Bank for Jared credit card at www.apps.akc.org/general/visa/signup
- Read through the requirements for application, fees and rates of the credit card
- First Name , MI, Last name,
- Home Address Line 1&2
- Postal Code
- Email address
- Home phone, Work Phone
- Social Security Number, Annual Income, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy
- Go through disclosure and the terms and conditions
- Electronic consent
- Click on “ Apply Now “ button.
How To Check American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Application Status
To Check for your Application status, contact the Customer service number at 1-855-463-0225
How To Activate American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- On the American Kennel Club VisaCredit Card page at Comenity Bank web page
- Navigate and click ‘Activate Card’ widget
- On the next page, key in your Credit Card Account number, Expiration date, identification type, last 4 numbers of Social security number and Zip code /postal code
- click on ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login To American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- On the page of American Kennel Club Visa at Comenity Bank Credit Card home page
- Click on “Sign In” widget
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Username And Password.
- At the ‘Sign In’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank
- Click on ‘Forgot your user name or password?’ link
- Enter your Account number or User name, Zip code/postal code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Then, click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment With you American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card
- Electronic payment with Comenity Bank, register your account at Comenity.net/AKC
- By phone with Comenity Bank at 1-855-463-0225 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)
- By Mail
P. O. Box 659728
San Antonio TX 78265-9728
American Kennel Club Visa Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call at 1-855-463-0225 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918)