Aer Lingus Credit Card is issued by JPMorgan Chase Bank. With Aer Lingus Credit Card you can collect Avios on purchases and enjoy a unique set of travel rewards. Each purchase you made with your Card will bring you closer to Ireland and the rest if the world and get you up to 120,000 bonus Avios points on your first year.
Aer Lingus Credit Card Benefits
- Aer Lingus Credit Card is available to residents of the USA. It comes with a range of benefits on travel and the ability to turn your card spend into Avios. To activate these awesome travel benefits you must become an AerClub member.
- Cardholders earn up to 120,000 bonus Avios, that’s 4 Avios for every $1 spent on all purchases within one year up to $30,000.
- Every purchase cards users made brings them closer to extraordinary travel benefits
- When you spend $30,000 on purchases, you’ll earn 3 Avios per $1 spent on Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia and LEVEL, and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Cardholders earn Companion Ticket each year, when you make purchases up to $30,000 with your Card, and receive an economy companion ticket good for 12 months
- Cardholders Enjoys Priority Boarding for you and your authorized users.
- Make purchase without foreign transactions fees when you’re traveling abroad.
- Travel and purchase coverage
- Contactless for fast, easy and secure checkout
Aer Lingus Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 17.99% to 24.99%
- Balance Transfer APR – 17.99% to 24.99%
- Cash Advances APR – 26.99%
- Interest Free Period – 21 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – None
- Annual Membership Fees – $95
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either $5 or 5%
- Cash Advances – Either $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Late payment – up to $38
- Over-the-Credit-limit – None.
- Return Payment – Up to $38.
- Return Check – None.
How To Apply For The Aer Lingus Credit Card
- Go to www.https://applynow.chase.com
- On the application page key in your details
- First name, middle name and last name, mailing address 1&2, Unit/apt,
- City, State and Zip Code.
- Date of birth, mother’s maiden name, email address
- Social security number, Total Gross annual income, primary source of income, type of residence
- Primary Phone number (mobile), Alternative Phone number
- Is any portion of your total gross annual income non-taxable? (Yes or No)
- AerClub Number
- Add Authorized users
- Read the disclosure e-sign information , pricing and terms
- Certifications and then tick to agree on the terms and conditions.
- Scroll down and click on “Submit” button.
How To Activate Aer Lingus Credit Card
- Go to the Web page of JPMorgan Chase. Co
- On the verification page, create an online Chase account. If you are an existing client just log in. If not click on ‘sign up’.
- Find your credit card account on the online portal.
- Click on the my account taband select the credit card you want to activate.
- Click on the activation button
How To Check Your Aer Lingus Credit Card Application Status
Applicants that want to check on their application status can call at Chase Applications Status Hotline: 1-888-338-2586.
How To Login To your Chase Disney Credit Card
- Get to the Web page at https://Chaseonline.co
- Navigate to the right, Click on “Sign In” widget
- On the secure log in section
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on “ Log on” button to access your account.
How To Recover Aer Lingus Credit Card Username ID and Password
- On the login page
- Click at ‘forget your password and User ID’ link
- Key in your social security number, Tax ID number
- Email address
- Security code.
- Click the “Next” button.
Aer Lingus Credit Card Customer Service Number
For information and enquiries on Credit Card call this number. 009 353 1 886 8505