ADP Aline Card is issued by MB Financial Bank. It is a card that gives you ATM access around the U.S. and mobile money management anywhere and anytime.
ADP Aline Card Benefits
- Cardholders, get email/text alerts to stay updated on their account info
- Conveniently, shop and pay bills in-store, by phone or online
- Use your card anywhere Visa® or MasterCard® Prepaid Cards are accepted.
- Offers you 5 ways to add money to your Aline Card
- Gives you purchasing power
- ATM access around the U.S
- Your money on your schedule
- Your card can be added to Apple Pay for use at participating stores and on apps that accept Apple Pay and Prepaid Cards
- Manage your money on the go by downloading the FREE ADP Mobile Solutions App today
- Get secure on-the-go account info
- Get daily balance alerts
- Receive transaction alerts
- Set low balance alerts
- Set up a bill pay account.
ADP Aline Card Fees/Rates
Contact Aline Card holder services at 1.877.237.4321, to request a copy of your Card holder Fee Schedule.
How to Activate The Aline Card
- On the home page of the card
- Tap on the “Activate My Card” link
- Enter your card number
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to proceed with your card activation.
ADP Aline Card Login steps
- Scroll to the card’s login page
- Enter your Username
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to continue with the login process
How to Recover The Aline Card Username
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Username” link
- Type in your Email address
- Then click on the “Submit” link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call the card holder services immediately at 1.877.237.4321, to have your card deactivated.
How to Make The Aline Card Bill Payment
You can make direct payment to your billers/retailers within their stores or on their websites, using your Aline Card number printed at the front of your card. You can contact your billers/retailers for their direct bill payment options.
ADP Aline Card Customer Service Number
Call the card holder services at 1.877.237.4321, which is also on the back of your card, for general information and enquiries on The Aline Card.