28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard, is issued by Latitude Finance Australia. It is a travel card, that charges no annual fee for card usage, and offers free global Wi-Fi.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Benefits
- Offers fast, premium, quality free global Wi-Fi, at more than 1 million hotspots worldwide
- Cardholders, pay no foreign transaction fees on purchases when travelling or shopping online
- With Latitude Pay any way, you have the convenience and security of paying with any mobile or wearable device
- Carry out your transaction overseas and pay no currency conversion fees, as you make purchases in a foreign currency
- Get to save on foreign transaction fees, as you shop for your favorite global brands online.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Interest Free Days on Purchases – Up to 55 days
- Minimum Credit Limit – $6,000
- Worldwide Emergency Card Replacement – Free
- Paper Statement Fee – $2.50
- Late Fee – $30
- Payment Handling Fee – $2.50 (in person), $0.95 (online)
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or $4 (Whichever is greater)
- Interest Rate on Cash Advances – 21.99%
- Interest Rate on Purchases – 21.99%
- Currency Conversion Fee – Nil
- International Transaction Fees on Purchases – Nil
How to Apply for 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard
To apply for, and get approved for 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard, applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicant, must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a resident or citizen of Australia
- Applicant should have his/her personal details handy to complete the online application.
How to Apply
- Scroll to https://www.28degreescard.com.au
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the card
- Next, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, Relationship status, Number of dependents, Australian driver’s license number
- Next your contact details are required. They are; Email address, Mobile number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Thereafter, key in your residential address information; Residential address, How long have you lived there?, Residential status
- Answer the question, “ Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking “Yes or “No”
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Application Status
To check the application status of 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard, call at 1300 552 079
How to Activate 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired card, call at 1300 552 079
How to Login 28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard
- To login, and gain access to your account;
- Scroll to Login Page
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link
How to Recover Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Username” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Click on the “Retrieve Username” link
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number, Username and Credit limit
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make 28 Degrees Mastercard Bill Payment
You can make payments electronically, via your bank’s phone or internet banking service.
Customers can also use BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
You can also follow these steps to make your bill payments
- Start by Quoting the Card Biller Code found on your statement.
- Enter your account number
- Key in the amount you want to pay.
28 Degrees Platinum Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 552 079 (Within Australia)
Call: +61 1300 552 079 ( When Overseas)
To gain access to a customer are agent